The Largest Maritime Expo in the U.S.
Sea-Air-Space brings the U.S. defense industry and key military decision-makers together for three days of informative educational sessions, important policy discussions and a dynamic exhibit hall floor.
Owned and produced by the Navy League of the United States, Sea-Air-Space attracts maritime leaders from sea services around the globe.
Ways to Experience Sea-Air-Space 2021
Sea-Air-Space 2021 Prequel Online Sessions
- Sea-Air-Space: Prequel features two unique days of online-only content
- Topics include international heads of sea services panel, a congressional leadership panel, 5G, submarine and undersea warfare, wargaming, and more.
- Requires a separate registration from August in-person show dates
- Hands-on science stations aimed at grades 5-12, including slime, dry ice and electricity
- Live on-stage demonstrations for the entire audience
- Experience the instantaneous science of nitrogen ice cream
- Live Coast Guard Drill team
- STEM career information
- Scholarship booth
- Three days of exhibits and sessions from some of the biggest players in the sea services
- Sold-out exhibit halls with over 300 vendors
- Outdoor demo area at the docks
- Transition Connection hiring event
- Online corporate sessions and exhibits accessible through the Sea-Air-Space mobile and desktop app, featuring Zoom integration for face-to-face visits from wherever you are
Transition Connection Job Fair
- Our Transition Connection onsite job fair is geared toward employers and employees seeking top talent from the sea services community
- Hiring opportunities for transitioning members of the sea services, including sea service spouses
- No cost to attend
Limited Exhibit Spaces Remain Open
Interested in exhibiting for our 2021 event? Contact us and land one of the last remaining spots
A booth at our STEM Expo, geared toward 5th-12th graders, is free for approved exhibitors